Here we offer an amazing folk recipe that will do wonders for your bone health, especially when taken regularly. This recipe is quite old and was even used by our grandmothers. As it consists of only three ingredients, it’s quite easy to make; plus it’s very inexpensive.
It can be used to treat back and joint pain, as well as heaviness in feet.
What you need:
• 300ml alcohol (70%)
• 100ml iodine
• 10 aspirin pills of 300 mg
All the ingredients are easily accessible and can be bought a local drug store. The iodine has strong antiseptic properties and is extremely beneficial against a wide variety of pathogenic life forms, including microscopic organisms, protozoans, infections, fungus or bacteria.
What to do:
- Mix the alcohol and the iodine together.
- Crush the pills and add them to the mix.
- Leave it for 21 day in a dark and cold place.
- Use it to make a compress, or to massage the painful area.