Hydration,attentive face & body care and good nutrition are the best allies of beautiful and healthy skin. If you want to get rid of the annoying blackheads we highly recommend that you use this trick.
One of the most powerful assistants in the fight against fat and bacteria is lemon juice – both in the household and in the preparation of cosmetic products. It also proved to be an excellent tool in closing the pores of the skin, brightening the skin and combating pimples – especially on hyperpigmented areas after overexposure to the sun.
Egg white is also a great ally for healthy and clean face, and here’s how you can prepare this very effective mask that will help you get rid of the blackheads.
- 1 egg white (carefully remove it from the yolk),
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
PREPARATION AND USE:
- First stir the egg white with a whirl, in order to get a smooth mixture, and then add in the lemon juice.
- Than wash your face with warm water, in orderto remove any dirt from it.
- Using a brush of natural hair,apply the mask on the entire face except for the eye area (quickly rinse with warm water,if the mask gets in your eyes).
- Leave the mask on to do it’s magic approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Peel the mask from your face afterwards!
- Apply your usual day cream for the face, after the mask is completely peeled, especially useful if based on chamomile.