Before getting into the treatment part, it is very important to see what causes hair loss. There are several factors that can cause hair loss. Some of the most common causes are stress, weakness, anaemia, nutritional deficiency, lack of vitamin B6 and folic acid, excessive smoking, hormonal imbalance, unclean scalp and blocked hair pores, thyroid disorder, autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), illness, etc. Other than that, usage of wrong or high on chemicals hair products can also lead to chronic hair loss.
So, these are some of the reasons that can cause hair loss. Now, before your hair loss doesn’t progress to baldness or extreme thinning, you need to start taking action. However, it is not necessary that you need to rely on chemically enriched hair products for their side effects can be dangerous. There are many readily available ingredients at home that can solve the problem of hair loss effectively. In this article, we will tell you about a few of those amazing herbal solutions to treat hair loss.
Gooseberry and Lemon Juice
- Indian gooseberry or amla
- Fresh lemon juice
- Normal water
- First of all, deseed one Indian gooseberry or amla
- Now crush the gooseberry to form a smooth paste
- Use a sieve to extract juice out of this paste
- Add 3 tablespoon of lemon juice to the amla juice
- Mix it well before apply the mixture on your scalp
- Leave it one for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with normal water
- Amla is rich in vitamin C which can promote hair growth.
- It is loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and exfoliating properties which help in maintaining a healthy scalp.
Fenugreek Seeds and Curry Leaves
- 15 to 20 curry leaves
- 1 lemon peel
- 3 tablespoon of soap nut powder
- 2 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds
- 2 tablespoon of green gram
- Take the curry leaves and add lemon feel, soap nut powder, fenugreek seeds and green gram to them
- Use a grinder to grind all these ingredients to form an even mixture
- Store the mixture in a clean, glass bottle
- Replace this mixture with your regular shampoo
Fenugreek or methi is extremely beneficial for the hair as it effectively treats hair loss. The seeds contain hormone antecedents which promote hair growth and help in rebuilding hair follicles. They are also loaded with proteins and nicotinic acid; both of these also stimulate hair growth
- Aloe vera juice or gel
- Lukewarm water
- Take aloe vera juice or gel and apply it properly on your scalp
- Leave it on for at least a couple of hours
- After that, wash it off with lukewarm water
- Perform this routine about three to four times a week
Aloe vera is packed with enzymes directly related in stimulating healthy hair growth. Its alkalising properties also balance out the hair’s pH level. Regular use of it relieves scalp itching, reduces redness and inflammation of the scalp, makes hair lustrous and strong, and alleviates dandruff. In fact, consuming a tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach is great way to promote hair growth.
These remedies are based on Ayurveda and are completely natural and can be easily prepared at home. Try of them to alleviate your hair loss symptoms and remember to maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep your health of hair well-maintained.