Many factors as: skin type, sun exposure, everyday facial care and genetics influence on their appearance. As years pass by the skin becomes dry, less elastic and thinner. Parts of the body that are more exposed to sun have more wrinkles as the neck, face and arms.
Wrinkles are also linked with the skin type. So, dark skin contains melanin which protects the skin from sun damage. Oily skin is also less prone to wrinkles than the dry skin. Thus if you had oily skin as a teen it may be a positive thing once you turn 40.
Here you can read about 5 natural tips against facial wrinkles:
1. Drink Lots of Water:Try to stay hydrated, which is the first step against wrinkles. Mature skin needs more water so drink plenty in order to prevent wrinkles to appear too soon. Your face requires water so use products that will keep and refill water in facial cells.
2. Hydrate Skin with Aloe Vera Gel:Wrinkles around your mouth can be minimized with this natural product. Except the fact that this plant makes your skin elastic it also retains the skin moisture.
Fresh Aloe Vera gel is applied on the whole face and especially areas with more wrinkles. If you add vitamin E as a natural antioxidant the effect will be even better. It will help in eliminating free radicals which accelerate skin aging
3. Smooth Skin with Lemon Juice:Lemon juice also makes the skin smooth and hydrated when combined with moisturizers. Lemon juice cleans the pores from dirt and the moisturizer is free to finish its work.
Many homemade cleansers with lemon juice contain coconut or olive oil as a moisturizer. Also honey can be added as it makes the mixture more thick and because it has many beneficial properties. The recipe prepared with equal portions of honey, lemon juice and olive oil is one of the best.
4. Use Egg Whites to Tighten Skin:As the egg whites are rich in vitamins useful for the skin, they keep the skin tight and help with minimizing large pores. They also prevent skin sagging and wrinkles
5. Reduce Facial Wrinkles with Green Tea:Green tea is rich in antioxidants that help against early skin aging and also reduces the wrinkles size. Apply green tea bags soaked in warm water directly on the face.
These simple and natural ways can help in reducing the aging process.