- 400 grams of onion
- 1 Littre of water
- 400 grams of brown sugar
- 2 spoons of curcuma
- a small amount of peeled ginger root
- Mix the brown sugar with water in a bowl
- Chop the cleaned onions and add it to the bowl
- Then add cleaned curcuma and ginger root
- Put the bowl containing everything in a water to boil
- Reduce the temperature immediately it starts boiling and keep heating until half of the mixture evaporates.
- Take the mixture from the stove and leave it for a while before pouring it in a jar.
- Leave it for two hours and then safely store it in a fridge.
Take 2 spoonfuls every morning before meal. Alternatively you can take it at night, 2 hours after your dinner.