WHAT IS SIBERIAN GINSENG?
Siberian ginseng is different from commonly known ginseng. It is a product of a plant called Eleutherococcussenticosus. Siberian Ginseng is also named as Eleuthero. It is native to Russia, Northeastern Asia, some regions of China, and Japan. The active ingredients found in this herbal remedy are called eleutherosides that are beneficial to stimulate the immune system. It is also rich in Vitamins A and B6 and Zinc.
Siberian ginseng has been traditionally used in the Far East for hundreds of years to improve power, recover body strength and stop typical colds and the flu.
SIBERIAN GINSENG: THE SECRET FOR ALL DAY ENERGY
Siberian ginseng leaf as well as stem extract considerably reduces fatigue within animals and result in increased physical abilities. It was also found it can increase the actual body’s resistance to stress. Perhaps, a lot more than any other plant studied, this herb shows a chance to improve all facets of human performance. Because of its adaptogenic properties, this improves general opposition to stress.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SIBERIAN GINSENG
RAISES MENTAL CLARITY
Beneficial towards the circulatory system. It helps by maintaining proper blood flow, distributing oxygen and other important nutrients towards the body and brain.
- Offers remarkable adaptogenic qualities
- Improves mental concentration and storage
- Prevents inflammation
- Increases the actual body’s resistance to microbial and viral infections
- Reduces symptoms of fibromyalgia as well as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Aids in insomnia
- Enhances athletic overall performance
- Regulates high blood stress
- Relieves the symptoms associated with menopause and menstrual problems
- Strengthens the respiratory program
- Reduces the severity, duration and frequency of herpes virus type 2 outbreaks
- Assists the liver detoxify harmful toxins
- Combats the damaging results of free radicals plus some types of cancer
- Raises resistance flu and colds
- Help lower the amounts of sugar and cholesterol within the blood.
- Prevent abnormal bloodstream clotting
- Help with infertility. It promotes healthy functioning from the uterus.
- Treats low androgenic hormone or testosterone in men.
HOW TO USE SIBERIAN GINSENG
According to a report published by the University of Maryland Medical Center, recommended dose, in general, is 500 to 3,000 mg/day. Siberian ginseng is being marketed in the form of capsules, raw powder and also as tea.