Steam Your Face For Two Weeks If You Want To Have Perfect Skin
Anita Bhoumik is a Russian MTV presenter and she reminds us for this method. Because of face steaming she has clean her face perfectly.
This method she learned from her father and she explained for The Huffington Post. “If I want to open the pores, I put my face over a hot water and cover myself with a towel for a few minutes. You have to be careful because if it’s too hot you can burn your face. Then wash your face. This is much better than just washing, because the hot water opens all your pores for cleansing.”
Face steaming is more effective than some today’s different products or technologies. It was used by the ancient Romans.
The benefits from face steaming are enormous. It is opening the pores, removing the death cells, helping against acne and bad tan and also it is improving circulation.
That’s why you should use face steaming for at least a couple of weeks. Do it in the fallowing way:
– Clean you face as you usually do from makeup and dirt.
– Put your face on top of the steaming water (try not to be too close)
– Take one large towel and put it on your head
– Stay like this for a couple of minutes.
– You can add some calming tea in the water like chamomile.
– After steaming wash your face with cold water and put some cream.
If you have some skin issue that is causing redness, if you have sensitive capillaries or your skin is prone to redness, don’t use face steaming. Stop immediately if you feel some inconvenience during the procedure.