An American herbalist, Dr. Christopher, has never shed a person to a heart attack in his 35-year of work. What he does is he provides a cup of cayenne pepper tea (a teaspoon to a cup of water) to individuals which are still conscious. This theory is clinically shown from personal encounter and not on research studies performed in regulated problems. So it is even a lot more credible.
The reason why Cayenne pepper aids with heart attack is since it has at the very least 90,000 Scoville units, or the Scoville Heat Units (SHU). This also includes Habanero, Thai Chi, African Bird, Jalapeño, Jamaican Hot Pepper, and Scotch Bonet. A combination of a tsp of cayenne pepper as well as a glass of water can be provided to people that has had a heart attack, but are still conscious and breathing.
If the person is subconscious, put a few drops of chili pepper extract under the patient’s tongue.
This will certainly increase the heart rate and also carries blood to all parts of the physical body, hence balancing circulation. It has hemostatic effect, quits bleeding, and aids in heart recovery.
The remedy below is considered to be the best remedy for emergency cases of heart attacks. Just remember to use cayenne pepper and not hot pepper.
- Chili pepper powder
- A couple of fresh cayenne peppers
- 50 % alcohol (you can use vodka).
- Glass bottle (1 litre).
1. Put your gloves on because chili pepper are pretty hot.
2. Fill a quarter of the glass bottle with cayenne pepper powder and put enough alcohol to cover the powder. If possible, do this on the first day of a New Moon.
3. Blend a few fresh cayenne peppers, and add enough alcohol so it gets a sauce-like texture.
4. Add the mixture to the container which should now be 3/4 full.
5. Fill the bottle to the top with alcohol and close it well. Shake it several times during the day.
6. Leave the tincture till the next New Moon (after 28– 29 days), and also strain it using a gauze. Keep it in a dark bottle.
7. If you want to have a very strong tincture, strain it after 3 months.
8. Close the bottle and leave it in a completely dry and dark place. It does not expire, so you can utilize it as long as you want.
Dosage: 5 – 10 drops of the tincture to a patient who has actually experienced a heart attack or a stroke. Add another 5-10 drops in 5 minutes. Repeat the therapy up until the person’s problem enhances.
If the individual is unconscious, put 1-3 drops under the tongue, and start a CPR. Repeat the treatment every 5 minutes until the individual’s condition enhances.
Chili pepper has antifungal properties which stop the event of Phomopsis and also Colletotrichum.
It has a beneficial effect on the digestion system – it promotes the production of stomach juices, and alleviates gases.
It has anticancer properties, specifically for lung cancer and smokers. The capsaicin in cayenne pepper is recognized to avoid the development of tumors induced by tobacco, and also similar results are seen in people detected with liver cancer cells.
It assists in the treatment of stomach problems, migraines, influenza symptoms, allergic reactions, excessive weight, redness, toothache and arthritis.
There are 26 different nutrients in cayenne pepper, like calcium, zinc, selenium, magnesium, vitamins C and A.
Prepare this remedy and always have it handy, because chili pepper is just one of the strongest natural flavors that can do wonders for the heart.