Home / Unlabelled / Home Remedies For Acne Scars Removal
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Use these home remedies with a proper daily routine are enough to instantly brighten you up, the Cleopatra way. Follow these steps and live life without acne.
Breathe deeply to reap the best results
Breathing is more than just a natural activity. If you want you cope up with the stress then do breathing exercises such as breathing deeply. You can do this while studying or doing work in your office. This not only focuses your mind but also heals almost all sorts of skin related problems.
Kitchen remedies to easily get rid of acne scars
• Dip a napkin in the mixture of milk and ice cubes and then place this dipped napkin on your skin for sometimes.
• Use the tomato pulp as a face pack to dry off the acne. Keep this pulp on your face for an hour as a valuable solution for acne scars removal.
• Whisk one tablespoon of honey with the egg white. Apply it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water. This natural home remedy for acne scar removal and also prevents blackheads.
• Tomato is a blackhead and oil-reducing agent. It is an astringent too. Avocado is a natural moisturizer and an antiseptic. A pack of mashed tomatoes and avocado works wonders on combination (oily and dry skin) skin.
Both the fruits are rich in vitamin A, C and E and thus help in cleansing and soothing a combination skin. Keep this pack for 20-30 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
• You can also smooth your skin with a pack of tomato and honey. Whisk one tablespoon each of tomato juice and honey and apply it on your skin. Wash it after 15 minutes for healthy glow.
• Tomato can easily fight with excessive oiliness and acne. Blend 2 tablespoon crushed tomato with ½ tablespoon of cucumber juice. Routine application of this home remedy helps you to control all acne-related problems.
• How to shrink those big pores?? Routine application of tomato-lime mixture can easily cure this problem. Whisk a tablespoon of tomato juice and two to four drops of lime juice. Dip a wad of cotton to this mixture and apply it gently on your acne. After 15 minutes wash off your face.
Water, an inevitable drink
You can easily ban those dark spots left by acne-related problems by drinking plenty of water. It flushes out the toxins. The habit of sipping water throughout the day helps you to get rid of most of the problems simultaneously.
Exercise is an inevitable thing in your life. If your life is devoid of walking, push-ups, jogging,swimming, playing some outdoor games then you are missing something.
It not only improves blood circulation but also increases your lung capacity. Exercising makes your skin glow naturally. You do not need to spend your hard earned money on those artificial cosmetic products and treatments.
Tomato is a good to eat and great to clean food which helps in reducing and clearing all your acne problems. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A, C and K.
Lycopene content of tomato makes it an antioxidant. It works as a sunscreen too. Anti-oxidants fights cellular damage and reddening of skin. Thus it keeps your skin young. If you sit in an AC environment then you must intake at least 16 milligrams of lycopene per day as it helps in retaining the moisture.
We hardly correlate our thoughts with our outer beauty. Surprisingly, they play an inevitable role. They are the salient features of health. Think positive and stay happy.
Try to organize your routine then only you can include all those home remedies for acne scars removal in your routine. A healthy lifestyle can never lead to such skin-related problems.
Clean your loud make up or even light make up with a wad of cotton dipped in raw milk. Raw milk is a natural cleanser and toner. Never go to sleep with make-up on your face.
Make-up clogs the pores on the skin of your face and thus it can not breathe properly. This causes blackheads and whiteheads.
Keep replacing your dirty towels and handkerchiefs with the clean ones as dirt causes inhabitation of bacteria. This can easily infect our skin and leads to acne. Never squeeze pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Avoid your hand contact to face. This leaves acne scars on your skin.
Sleep it out
Our skin needs an enough amount of time to rejuvenate. How much amount of sleep is needed is a big question mark. Well, it differs individually. This you have you have to figure it out yourself. Boost your skin by getting enough amount of sleep. Get rid of exhaustion, get rid of acne.
Whether large pores or acne-related problems, our kitchen contain remedy for all skin related problems. With these things never forget to cultivate the healthy habits. So, extol the cosmetic benefits of home remedies for acne scars removal.