Ripe aronia berries contain large amounts biophenol, tannin, falvonoids and anthocyanins. Aronia is an excellent source of vitamins including vitamin A, C, R , B9 , B6 , B2 , E and minerals like calcium, tin, iron, manganese, iodine and phosphorus.
We have listed all the health benefits aronia berries provide.
- The best source of antioxidants -- prevention of heart and blood vessels diseases
- Purifies blood
- Regulates blood pressure
- Improves the function of digestive system
- It has a powerful effect against bacteria and viruses
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Stimulates glands
- Enhances memory and concentration
- Regulates glucose level
- Strengthens immunity
- Purifies the body through the power of excretion of heavy metals and some radioactive elements from the body
- Helps in wound healing
- Slows skin and body aging
- Protects from UV radiation