Curry leaves and almond oilEveryone knows that curry leaves is really great for good hair health. The curry leaves and almond oil are a rich source of Vitamin B that aims to restore the natural pigment in your hair follicles. The Beta- carotene present in curry leaves heals the damaged hair roots and stimulates healthy hair growth.
- Take about 40-50 curry leaves and dry it well.
- Use one full cup of almond oil and boil it when in a deep pan on a medium flame.
- To the boiling oil you should add all the curry leaves and allow it to boil along.
- After 15 – 20 minutes, the water content in the curry leaves would have been pulled out by the oil turned black.
- At this point you should bring it out from the flame and allow it to cool down.
- Take the leaves from the oil and strain it well to squeeze out all the oil from it.
- Fill this up in a good container so that you can use it every time.
Massage your scalp with this nutrient rich oil 3 to 4 times every week. You can apply this oil at the night and wash off the next day morning to get a lustrous and bouncy hair. This gives a shimmering black color to your hairs from the root tip. The hair strands start turning black at the roots and it prevents further graying of your hairs.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry) and Brahmi with Coconut oil
Amla is well known for hair issues. You would have seen most of the hair products and oil claim to include the amla content in them. This is only because of its effective power to bring naturally healthy hair. Brahmi is another great source of hair improving element that is well spoken about in Ayurveda. The combination of these two essential hair guards will definitely solve the premature gray hair problems.
- Cut the Amla (Indian Gooseberry) into thin slices and allow them to dry completely in sun.
- Once the slices have completely dried, you can make a fine powder from it.
- Take a pan and pour one cup of coconut oil or sesame oil based on its availability.
- Allow the oil to heat up in a medium to high flame.
- Put some brahmi leaves into the boiling oil and allow it to leave its color.
- Bring down the pan once the leaves change its color to black.
- After the oil cools down you can squeeze the leaves and pull out the oils from it.
- To this oil you will now add the powdered amla.
- You can even include Fenufreek/methi to this oil as it has great benefits.
Once you start regularly applying this oil on your hairs you will definitely experience a change. Since this oil will be rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C and other alkaloid, they work best on your gray hairs. It has the ability to treat your follicular problems and prevent it in an excellent manner. Give a nice massage to your scalp and get the best benefits out of it.
Get the jet black or the Indian dark color to your hair by following these 2 easy to make hair oils. You will also get some products that include these ingredients. But preparing them yourself will give you an assurance about better hair health.